Mitchel Refrigeration Glass 2 Door Drinks Refrigerator (Swing Doors) Black
Mitchel display fridges have a unique design with bright lighting, designed with frost free doors for best possible display of your items. The LG1000 model glass door fridge has been a fantastic seller due to it’s top quality and functionality. Shop owners and restaurateurs are drawn to the attractive design as well as the practicality of the LG1000 as the unit features light box, castors and full length door handle. Mitchel offers superior quality at the best price so you can be assured that you’re making the right choice.
- Product Width 1220
- Product Depth 665
- Product Height 2140
- Recommended Retail Price (RRP) $2,762.00
- Manufacturer Mitchel Refrigeration
- Power 240V 10A 50Hz
- Type Freestanding
- Temperature Range 0 to 10
- Capacity 1000L
- Refrigerant R134a
- Output (W) 650
- Ambient Temperature 38 Degrees
- Castors Yes
- Doors 2
- Door Configuration Swing
- Shelves 10
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Temperature Control Digital
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.