TAN820 Medium Tandoori Oven (NG)
- The heavy duty stainless steel frame along with the clay cooking chamber insulates the oven that increases heat retention.
- All Tandoor gas commercial ovens come on castors to allow added mobility and easy cleaning.
- The simple yet sturdy design means the units are virtually maintenance free.
- The TAN820 large body Tandoor features:
- High grade stainless steel construction
- Made with special refractory material to improve heat retention and distribution
- Six skewers included
- On castors
- Available in Natural Gas
- Product Width 820
- Product Depth 820
- Product Height 1075
- Manufacturer Tandoor
- Shipping Weight 300
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.