Oxford Two Hole SuperWok - Super Chimney Burner
- Wok Burners are a staple in every restaurant specialising in Asian cooking
- Two hole waterless wok for double the cooking efficiency
- Quickly prepare your favourite stirfry dishes with a water less wok
- These woks offer unprecedented efficiency
- Maximise your kitchen's output
- Save millions of litres of water every year
- Our SuperWok range boasts an industry leading output of 155 Mj/hr making it the most powerful wok burner in the market to not use any fans or blowers. This meaning less maintenance for you
- The burner features a simple design that requires minimal training to operate
- Can be removed in under 30 seconds by a qualified technician
- Maintenance costs are minimised
- Product Width 1200
- Product Depth 900
- Product Height 1300
- Manufacturer Oxford Series
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.