Oxford Series 4 Burner Cooktop w/ Gas Oven
- Flexibility and precision in the modern commercial kitchen.
- Built to stringent specifications using high grade stainless steel
- Powerful 27Mj/Hr burners with a fitted flame failure device as standard.
- can be configured for use with Natural Gas or Propane
- 4 burner cooktop offers great versatility as a standalone cooktop in a small to mid-sized kitchen.
- Easy controls and a sturdy design make this unit a durable workhorse in the kitchen.
- The simple design also means that cleaning this cooktop and oven is a breeze!
- For added flexibility with your menu, consider the 4BBT-OV which features a gas oven under the cooktop.
- Product Width 600
- Product Depth 850
- Product Height 1035
- Manufacturer Oxford Series
- Shipping Depth 990
- Shipping Height 1230
- Shipping Weight 146
- Shipping Width 1000
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.