Lincoln 1456-1 Gas Conveyor Oven
- Lincoln 1400 Series Impinger I Fastbake Conveyorised Oven
- The Impinger I has a 32” (813mm) wide x 40” (1016mm) deep baking chamber and a front access door with cool handle.
- Simple to adjust speed and temperatur with the digital control panel
- Has single fan cooling for quieter operation
- Wide temperature range of 121°C to 316°C.
- Conveyor and air distribution fingers are removable through the front door for easy cleaning.
- Comes with 73” (1854mm) conveyor and includes crumb trays below the belt outside the baking chamber.
- Standard with FastBake™ technology which can reduce bake time by as much as 30% without increased noise levels or loss of product quality.
- Conveyor Belt: 32” (813mm) Wide x 73” (1854mm) Long
- Baking chamber: 32” (813mm) Wide x 40” (1016mm) Long
- 1-30min belt cycle
- Digital control panel
- Front loading access door with cool handle
- Stand with castors and removable shelf included
- Reversible belt switch at rear of oven
- Natural Gas / LPG: 240V 50Hz 5amp
- Usage per deck – Natural Gas / LPG 126mj
*Production conveyor ovens are non-stock and require a minimum of 10weeks shipping time. These are non-returnable
- Product Width 1981
- Product Depth 1473
- Product Height 1641
- Manufacturer Lincoln
- Shipping Depth 1473
- Shipping Height 1641
- Shipping Weight 350kg
- Shipping Width 1981
- Product Depth 991
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.