Lincoln 1154-1 Gas Conveyor Oven
Impinger II 1100 series is a self-contained conveyorised gas or electric Impinger oven that is stackable up to three high and designed for small to medium outputs requiring high output with minimal labour.
Comes with an exclusive lift off door for removing the conveyor and air distribution fingers from the front of the unit for easy cleaning in tight spaces.
The digital control panel makes it simple to adjust speed and temperature. Standard with FastBake™ technology which can reduce bake time by as much as 30% without increased noise levels or loss of product quality.
• FastBake™ technology
• Stackable up to three oven cavities high
• 18” (457mm) wide, 56” (1422mm) long conveyor belt with product stop
• 28” (711mm) baking chamber
• Temperature adjustable from 121°C to 302°C
• Conveyor speed is adjustable from one minute to thirty minutes cooking time
• Front-loading access door with cool handle
• Direct conveyor drive is powered by an AC motor
• Stainless Steel top, front and sides
• Oven start-up/check-out by service agent included in price
• Includes stand with castors
• Oven is reversible via a switch at the rear of the oven
• Exclusive lift off door – improved cleaning in tight spaces
• Split belt
• Flexible gas hose with quick disconnect
- Product Width 1422
- Product Depth 991
- Product Height 1067
- Recommended Retail Price (RRP) $22,235
- Manufacturer Lincoln
- Shipping Depth 991
- Shipping Height 1575
- Shipping Weight 180kg
- Shipping Width 1422
- Gas Type Natural Gas
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.