Garland MSTSRC Heavy Duty Salamander
Garland Extra Heavy Duty Master Series – MSTSRC Extra Heavy Duty Infra-Red Salamander Broiler.
Garland has been manufacturing quality commercial cooking equipment for over 140 years.
Once upon a time in a small factory in Detroit, Garland began to manufacture its first line of equipment, which then grew to become the Michigan Stove company in 1873, and produced over 200 varieties of stoves under the name GARLAND.
Today, Chefs around the world are familiar with the performance, flexibility and enduring prestige that comes with Garland’s range of commercial cooking equipment. With extra heavy duty, heavy duty and electric options, you can count on Garland to deliver a solution for any food service business.
- 100% flame failure protection
- Stainless steel top, front and side panels
- Fixed position, rollout rack with easy view tilt feature
- ½ inch rear gas inlet
- Natural Gas / LPG: 29mj / hour
- Product Width 885
- Product Depth 490
- Product Height 490
- Shipping Depth 490
- Shipping Height 490
- Shipping Weight 100
- Shipping Width 885
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.