Amalfi Series Electric One Deck Oven
- The Amalfi Series Single Deck oven is easy to use and intuitive
- The single deck fits two Euronorm trays (600x400mm) that are included
- Optional stone base that absorbs moisture and delivers high heat to ensure a crisp base right through to the centre
- Optional stand
- The internal light and the digital timer with buzzer allows you to monitor the cooking process with precision
- All Amalfi range of ovens are built using the highest quality stainless steel to ensure a durable and long lasting product
- Create a range of breads, pizzas, pastries and more
- Product Width 1210
- Product Depth 810
- Product Height 575
- Manufacturer Amalfi Series
- Shipping Depth 860
- Shipping Height 625
- Shipping Weight 82
- Shipping Width 1260
- Output (kW) 7.00
- Type Electric Deck Ovens
- Chamber Size (mm) 870Wx640Dx205H
- Controls Computerised Touchpad
- Decks 1
- Fits Euronorm Trays Yes
- No. of Decks 1
- No. of Euronorm Trays 2
- Tray Size (mm) 400x600
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.