Amalfi Series Electric One Deck Bakery Oven
- The single deck fits two Euronorm trays (600x400mm) that are included
- The Amalfi Series Bakery Ovens are the number one choice for professional bakers around Australia.
- Create beautiful artisan breads and signature pastries with precision control over the baking process.
- Easy to use and intuitive, the unit boasts advanced features such a stone base that absorbs moisture and delivers high heat to ensure a crisp base right through to the centre
- Steam generator on each deck that allows you to perfectly craft crusty breadss.
- The internal light and the digital timer with buzzer allows you to monitor the cooking process with precision.
- All Amalfi range of commercial ovens are built using the highest quality stainless steel to ensure a durable and long lasting product.
- Stone Bases and Stand are ordered separately
- Product Width 1985
- Product Depth 1215
- Product Height 1695
- Manufacturer Amalfi Series
- Output (kW) 19.20
- Power 415V 3 Phase + Earth + Neutral 15A 50Hz
- Type Angled Glass
- Chamber Size (mm) 1500Wx1215Dx200H
- Controls Computerised Touchpad
- Decks 1
- Fits Euronorm Trays Yes
- No. of Decks 1
- No. of Euronorm Trays 2
- Steam Generator Yes
- Tray Size (mm) 400x600
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.