Woodson Pronto Oven
- Quick performance oven with upper impingement heat and lower infrared heat
- Close loop temperature control with a temperature range of 100°C - 275°C
- Circulating impingement air flow adjustable from 50% to 100%
- Adjustable bottom infrared heat to expedite cooking and help browning
- Touch screen control with 50 customisable menu recipe shortcuts or manual control
- USB and software for menu recipe upload
- 2 stage cooking with full control of oven temperature as well as cooking time and fan speed and lower element power
- Adjustable energy saving mode - idle time & temperature
- Clean assist program with integrated cool down function
- Removable support rack with impingement plate crumb tray and front air filter for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Robust construction with stainless steel interior and heavy duty door hinges
- Catalytic converter helps erase the odour of cooking oil
- Easy to assemble with height adjustable legs
- Product Width 520
- Product Depth 714
- Product Height 613
- Manufacturer Woodson
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.