Woodson Starline W.CVP.C.18 P18 15 Amp Metal Element Counter Top Pizza Conveyor Oven
- Robust and compact countertop pizza conveyor oven
- Available in 2 sizes and power capacities
- Long life metal elements for continuous use
- Longer and wider cooking conveyor for easy loading and higher production
- Touchpad “set and forget” control system
- Fan cooled controls and fan forced heat technology
- Energy efficient pulse power independent temperature controls for top and bottom elements
- Variable speed belt control with automatic tensioning
- Stainless steel construction
- Small model has chamber dimensions of 480mm wide x 750mm long with a 65mm clearance
- Overall dimensions of 1500 x 610 x 440mm
- Electrical rating of 10.8kW - 15A
- Supplied with 2 metre lead for 3PH hard wiring on site by a qualified electrician
- Units configured for right to left conveyor operation as standard. Left to right operation can be selected at time of order by adding an “L” to end of the model number.
- Product Width 1500
- Product Depth 610
- Product Height 440
- Manufacturer Woodson
- Shipping Depth 726
- Shipping Height 540
- Shipping Weight 45
- Shipping Width 1600
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.