Woodson Starline W.CVS.L.30 S30 30 Amp Metal Element Snackmaster Large Conveyor Oven
- 450mm belt width conveyor oven is ideal for toasting/cooking open snacks
- Largest size of the snack master range
- Available in 30 Amp model
- Long life metal elements for continuous use
- Long cooking conveyor for easy loading
- Touchpad “set and forget” control system
- Fan cooled controls and fan forced heat technology
- Energy efficient pulse power independent temperature controls for top and bottom elements
- Variable speed belt control with automatic tensioning
- Stainless steel construction
- Chamber dimensions of 480mm wide x 600mm long with a 90mm clearance
- Overall dimensions of 1200 x 610 x 465mm
- Electrical rating of 7.2kW - 30A
- Supplied with 2 metre lead for hard wiring on site by a qualified electrician. Optional factory fitted plug is available
- Units configured for right to left conveyor operation as standard. Left to right operation can be selected at time of order by adding an “L” to end of the model number.
- Product Width 1200
- Product Depth 610
- Product Height 465
- Manufacturer Woodson
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.