Brillar Glass washer w/ Electromechanical Control Panel
Product Features: - Glass washer with electromechanical control panel - Capacity: 30 baskets/hour - 1 washing cycle: 120 seconds - Tank capacity: 15 litres/2 kW heating power - Boiler capacity: 5 litres/2.8 kW heating power - Wash pump power: 250W - Rinse water consumption : 2.5 litres/rinse - Built in rinse aid dispenser - Anti-backflow valve fitted - Thermostatically adjusted: wash 60ºC, and rinse 90ºC - Safety thermostat - Supplied with 1 baskets (400mmx400mm), 1 dish bracket and 1 cutlery container - 240V 15A 50Hz
- Product Width 470
- Product Depth 520
- Product Height 720
- Recommended Retail Price (RRP) $2,736.00
- Manufacturer Brillar
- Power 240V 15A 10Hz
- Tank Capacity (litres/tank) 15
- Anti-backflow Valve Yes
- Baskets Included 1
- Basket Size (mm) 400x400
- Boiler Capacity 5
- Control Panel Electromechanical Panel
- Cutlery Baskets Included 1
- Cycle Lengths (secs) 120
- Detergent Dispenser Yes
- Drain Pump Yes
- Rinse Aid Dispense Yes
- Rinse Consumption (litres/rinse) 2.5
- Rinse Temperature 90
- Wash Pump Power (W) 250
- Washing Capacity (basket/hour) 30
- Washing Cycles 1
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.