Maestro Mix 5 kg Spiral Mixer - Single Speed
- Select from a range of specialist dough mixing spiral mixers.
- In a spiral mixer, a spiral-shaped agitator remains stationary while the bowl rotates.
- This method enables spiral mixers to mix the same size dough batch much quicker and with less under-mixed dough than a similarly powered planetary mixer.
- Spiral mixers can mix dough with less agitator friction than planetary mixers. This allows the dough to be mixed without increasing its temperature, ensuring the dough can rise properly.
- The S10MAE1S can mix up to 5 kg dough mixed with 55% water.
- The single speed gear design makes this unit a powerful and heavy duty asset in your kitchen that is guaranteed to bring down dough preparation times.
- The Maestro Mix range of spiral mixers are the ideal choice for pizzerias, dumpling restaurants, Indian and middle eastern restaurants, bakeries and cafe's that bake their own bread.
- Product Width 310
- Product Depth 590
- Product Height 615
- Manufacturer Maestro Mix
- Shipping Weight 42
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.