Maestro Mix Benchtop Pastry Sheeter
- The Maestro Mix Benchtop Pastry Sheeter brings flexibility and versatility to your bakery.
- The 520/620 series and the 450 series sheeters suit 18 and 16 inch trays respectively for fast pie production.
- Make a range of croissants and pastries while reducing labour costs and improving production times.
- All PS range of sheeters are lever action, joystick controlled with a large 45 mm roller opening.
- The pastry sheeter is constructed to the highest specifications
- Full stainless steel rollers for improved durability.
- Safety features include safety guards and emergency shut off buttons.
- Product Width 2600
- Product Depth 900
- Product Height 640
- Manufacturer Maestro Mix
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.