Maestro Mix Universal/French Roll Moulder
The Maestro Mix ROL-MOL75 Universal Moulder brings unprecented flexibility and versatility to any bakery. Less manual handling of the dough means you can save on labour costs. The Universal Moulder can process dough ranging from 50 grams up to 1.25 kg - Making it ideal for small rolls to large french baguettes. Easy to use controls allow precision fine tuning to achieve perfect results everytime. The unique natural felt is easy to replace, non-stick, non-marking and allows for gentler handling of the dough. Safety features include an emergency stop button and a safety switch. The unit comes on castors for easy mobility.
- Product Width 975
- Product Depth 805
- Product Height 1550
- Recommended Retail Price (RRP) $11,945.00
- Manufacturer Maestro Mix
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.