Maestro Mix 18 kg Spiral Mixer - Single Speed
- Select from a range of specialist dough mixing spiral mixers
- Single speed chain driven motorwith a maximum capacity of 8 litres.
- A spiral-shaped agitator remains stationary while the bowl rotates in the spiral mixer
- This small spiral mixer is able to mix the same size dough batch much quicker and with less under-mixed dough than a similarly powered planetary mixer
- Mixes dough with less agitator friction than planetary mixers
- Allows the dough to be mixed without increasing its temperature, ensuring the dough can rise properly
- S20MAE1S can mix up to 18 kg dough mixed with 55% water
- Single speed gear design
- Removable bowl with quick release
- A powerful and heavy duty asset in your kitchen
- Guaranteed to bring down dough preparation times
- Product Width 500
- Product Depth 900
- Product Height 1180
- Recommended Retail Price (RRP) $3
- Manufacturer Maestro Mix
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.