Oxford Series 6 Basket Noodle/Pasta Cooker
- For a heavy duty solution for an establishment that requires consistent product every time, choose the Oxford Series 6 Basket Noodle/Pasta cooker
- A powerful 80 Mj/Hr burner combined with an excellent recovery time ensures that the Cooker can withstand the daily rigours of a busy establishment
- High quality componentry include Italian made gas controls and pilots with a flame failure device as standard to ensure safety in the kitchen
- A modular design means that the 6 Basket Cooker can be lined up with a WOK888 Waterless Wok or an Oxford Series Gas Cooktop for a uniform look
- High quality 304 grade stainless steel construction
- Adjustable legs
- Compatibility with a large range of accessories
- Product Width 600
- Product Depth 900
- Product Height 1370
- Manufacturer Oxford Series
- Type Noodle/Pasta Cooker
- Flame Failure Protection Yes
- Gas Type Natural Gas
- No. of Burners 1
- Output (LPG) 70
- Output (Nat) 80
At Catering Equipment Australia, our aim is to make deliveries as simple and hassle-free for you as possible. For most products, we can provide a freight estimate before you purchase your products. Simply enter you postcode at checkout and select and relevant options to instantly get a delivery estimate.
We promise to try our best to stick to the estimate given to you but given the nature of products we stock, please note that there may occasionally be some discrepancies between the estimates provided and the actually freight charge.
For our complete delivery and returns policy, please click here.
Warranty on all new products is 12 months from the date of the invoice unless specified otherwise on the invoice. Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not arisen solely from faulty material or workmanship
- Accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- The seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken, and the Seller‟s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermo couples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty. If you have any further questions or would like a complete copy of our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.